Dublin Landings – North Wall Quay, Dublin 1. 600,000sq.ft office development in Dublin’s Docklands Strategic Development Zone (SDZ).
The 2.35 hectare site, which wraps around the new headquarters of the Central Bank of Ireland, comprises 10 per cent of all development land available in the SDZ. As part of the 70/30 commercial-to-residential mix specified by the SDZ the development accommodates both Grade A office space, with capacity for up to 5,500 employees.
Full M&E Design comprised of;
- LEED Platinum
- BER A3
- Landlord shell and core and full CAT A fit-out
- Combination of Open Plan and Office
- New Full Load Standby Generators
- LED Lighting with Daylight Control
- Full BMS System with Energy Reporting
- Fully integrated Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm
- 4-pipe Fan Coil AC Solution with High Induction Grilles
- High speed Lifts 2.5m/s
- BIM/Revit Project