Development of Ireland’s largest Primary Care Campus at Naas, Co. Kildare. The €25 million Vista Primary Care Campus project was completed on time and under budget. Vista Primary Care currently employs consultants, general practitioners, radiology personnel and complementary nursing and administrative personnel.
The Vista Primary Care Centre is Co-located just with Naas General Hospital. It provides a suite of primary care medical services. The two building campus which consists of 9,000m² with parking for circa 150 cars contains a pharmacy, a high end diagnostics imaging department, a day procedure surgical suite, a dental practice, a phlebotomy suite, a restaurant and an array of consultant suites, a base for 30 medical service organisations.
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Day Clinics / Consultant Suites
- Phlebotomy/ Physical / Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Services/ Obstetrics and Gynaecology Services
- Orthopaedic Suite
- Cardio Clinic
- Respiratory Physician
- Colorectal & Minimally Invasive Surgeon
- Caremark Home Services/ Motivation Weight Mgt.
- UPMC Beacon Naas/ Vista Eye Clinic/ HSE Clinic